Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Golden Globe 2013- who wore what !

Heyja. After 24 hour traveling, from LA to Chicago to New York to Reykjavik, I'm finally home. I miss LA like crazy but it's always good to come home. 

Anyway I watched the Golden Globe and I absolutely loved the fashion, even though I didn't quite get some of the outfits! Still, most of the women looked classy and feminine and everyone had a unique look going for them. My fave outfits were:


Sienna Miller lookes so cute in an Erdem gown. Never lets you down!
This Dior Couture Autumn/Winter 2012-13 isn't my favorite but I just love Jennifer Lawrence so much and her feminin figure looks amazing in it. She won the award for Best Performance in a Motion Picture- Comedy or musical for Silver Linings Playbook. It's one of my fave movies and I hope she gets an oscar as well, she definitely deserves it!
Kerry Washington wearing a sheer Miu Miu dress with Prada heels, this dress is the cutest ever  and looks so good with her petite figure
Lea Michele wore Elie Saab beaded gown. I love how simple and elegant the dress is, would love to wear that one myself! 
Liberty Ross takes chic to another level in this tuxedo jacket teamed with a pair of slim black trousers for the Warner Bros party. I love this look
Anne Hathaway looked amazing in Chanel Couture. I love her short hair, she definitely pulls it off!

Finally, the amazing Leo DiCaprio wearing Tom Ford. He was nominated for his Supporting role in Django Unchained and I'm surprised he didn't win. I saw the movie in LA, it's so good and Leo is spectacular! 

xoxo, DJ








No comments:

Post a Comment