Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Inspired by Clueless

Heyja.

It's fun to be back home, with all my fave friends and my wardrobe! It was amazing to be able to shop as much as I did in NY and LA and now I have a stuffed closet of my old stuff from paris and london last summer combined with all my new things.

Anyway, I watched Clueless a couple of weeks ago for like the 150th time and I love the fashion so much there. The cute little school girl skirts with knee high socks and Alicia Silverstone's caracter Cher is always adorable. I especially loved her red party dress ("it's like a really important designer..")




I bought a little bit simular red dress in Urban Outfitters that I wore to my best friends bday party last Thursday

my red inspired by Clueless dress from Urban Outfitters

with my crazy bf.

x, DJ


No comments:

Post a Comment