Wednesday, January 16, 2013

HAPPY BDAY Kate Moss

 
Heyja!

My idol and biggest inspiration when it comes to fashion is Kate Moss! She is exquisite, so fabulous, and it's her Bday today! She's 39, it's crazy because she looks so young and is still so successful as a model. What I admire the most about her is how uniquely chic she always manages to look. She has a style everyone wants to copy but no one can manage to look nearly as cool as her. I love British fashion and she basicly represents British fashion. She probably has more vogue covers than any model in the world. So chic, so cool, so effortless. Happy Bday to the amazing Kate.

My fave photos of Kate :


my all time favorite one
with John Galliano
ballerina my mario testino

by the incredibly talented Mario Testino
my 2 fave Kate Moss covers

xoxo, DJ


No comments:

Post a Comment