Monday, January 7, 2013

Maje & Sandro love


Heyja! 


When I was in Paris last summer I discovered two of my fave stores af all times - Maje and Sandro. They are both quite small stores with unique and beautiful clothing. They're more expensive than highstreet fashion but not nearly as expensive as the big designers.
   I was so happy when I went to New York last month and was able to shop there again. I bought a wintercoat that I really loooove in Maje!



Dress from Maje in Paris. Wore this for my 20th bday party!


Maje Sirop Coat on winter Sale, 480$!
My Sirop Coat in Gray - love it





My Sandro-Paris Robe Rodéo Vert, 225 euros. (also in black and burgendy) Sold out now!



love this one, Robe Resonance Bordaux




Check it out:
www.sandro-paris.com
www.maje.com

xoxo, DJ. 



No comments:

Post a Comment