Sunday, January 6, 2013

Melrose


Heyja

Yesterday I went shopping at Melrose avenue. I love it, in my opinion its the best place in LA to go shopping. It has all my fave stores, from Urban Outfitters to Marc by Marc Jacobs. It also has little hipster stores that sell dope T-shirts and tanks and you can find very chic vintage stores there as well, like American Vintage where you can get the nicest fur coats for like 100 $!

  I bought a silence+noise dress in Urban Outfitters that I wore to a party I went to last night in Santa Monica. My friend Jackson's mom was hosting it and it was crowded with the coolest people I've seen in LA with two open bars and a sushi chef that made you all the sushi you wanted. So much fun!
me and Jackson. We met in Reykjavik almost 4 years ago!! 

I love the back on my new silence+noise dress

xoxo, DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment